If you are interested in losing weight and burning fat, a diet program alone may not suit your needs. The best way to burn fat is to exercise; aerobic exercise, specifically. Aerobic exercise draws on the body's fat stores for energy. You'll get a double whammy if you combine your aerobic exercise and weight training during each session - the more you move, the more fat you'll burn!
2. Walking - If you're not quite up to a running program, a 30 minute daily walk can also do wonders for fat loss. Take the time to add a walk each day in the morning or after dinner to burn fat steadily.
3. Dancing - Dancing can be a great way to burn fat and enjoy yourself at the same time. Choose a fun, upbeat dance style to burn the most fat possible.
4. Swimming - If you have issue with joint pain or other medical problems that make exercise uncomfortable, swimming is a great option. Since it's a non-weight bearing exercise; it's easy on your muscles and joints.
5. Cycling - Bicycling is a good way to get exercise and enjoy the scenery at the same time. If you enjoy the outdoors, bicycling on a trail or mountain road could be a great way to burn excess fat.
6. Group Exercise Classes - If you're a social person, check out your local gym or fitness club to see what exercise classes are offered. Burn fat and enjoy meeting new friends at the same time - a great combination!
7. Boot Camp Training - This special type of exercise class offers heart pumping cardio and weight training combined. If your gym offers it, take advantage of this double fat burning workout – burn fat and add muscle at the same time!
A healthy diet combined with 30 minutes of one of these fat burning exercises is a great way to encourage weight loss. Your heart will also thank you, as aerobic exercise has definite cardiovascular benefits. Exercise and healthy eating will strip pounds off your frame and add years to your life.
Take the time to try some of these fat burning exercises today, and find one that fits into your lifestyle and you enjoy. If you are 30 years of age or older, you may not be able to burn as many calories with age. Click here to learn about a product that will fire up your metabolism!
I help busy professionals see how easily they can fit simple, quick exercises and meals into their daily life.